- What is SBN?
- How can I enroll?
- Now that I have enrolled, when will I receive my benefits?
- What free gifts do I receive with my membership?
- What is the National Business Directory?
- When will I receive my first copy of Network News?
- Who do I call with questions regarding my account?
- What does it cost to join Small Business Network?
- Will there be more benefits added to my membership?
- How do I become a provider for SBN?
- How do I get information on selling SBN’s membership (becoming an agent)?
1. What is SBN?
Small Business Network is a membership association for small business owners across America. We’ve combined the buying power of thousands of our members – small businesses just like yours – thus allowing us to negotiate large discounts on products and services you use in your business every day, such as our Rewards Visa, cash advances, domain registration and hosting, telephone service, merchant services, payroll processing and overnight delivery, just to name a few.
3. Now that I have enrolled, when will I receive my benefits?
All SBN members have immediate access to their benefits once their payment is received. Each new member is sent an email within 48 hours after enrollment. Our Member Services Department is available to answer any questions you might have and help you activate the benefits you are interested in! Our Member Services toll free number is 1-800-817-1SBN (1726) option 2.
4. What free gifts do I receive with my membership?
As a member of SBN you also receive free enrollment into the National Business Directory at no charge! (a $120 value). As a paid member you also gain access to our webmail, so you can get your own sbni.com email address that you can check from any computer!
5. What is the National Business Directory?
SBN has available to all members, free enrollment in the National Business Directory. Over 175,000 small business owners have entered their business in the “members only” section of the SBNI web site where they can market their products and services to other members on a regional or national basis.
7. Who do I call with questions regarding my account?
Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-817-1726 option 3 for any questions regarding your account. Remember–SBN offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If within 30 days you are not totally satisfied with your membership, call Customer Service for a full refund of your dues.
9. Will there be more benefits added to my membership?
SBN continually adds new and exciting benefits designed to enhance the value of your membership. Look for information being emailed to you or the SBNI web site regarding any newly added benefits. Call Member Services or go to the “members only” section of the SBNI web site to activate the benefits you are interested in! You can also call our New Benefits Hotline by calling 1-800-817-1SBN (1726) option 4.
10. How do I become a provider for SBN?
As a member of SBN you are registered at no cost in the National Business Directory. Other members nationwide can use this valuable tool to use and enjoy the products and services you provide. If you offer your product on a national level, please contact us here. We may even highlight your company in an upcoming Network News!
11. How do I get information on selling SBN’s membership (becoming an agent)?
Click on “agent sales” and complete the form or call 1-800-817-1726 Extension 3. Our Agent Acquisition Department will answer any questions you may have and get you started. SBN offers generous commissions, marketing tools and full training you will need to become a successful agent with great earning potential!